The Harmony Group’s Executive Suites located in downtown Albany is seeking a dependable Administrative Assistant to welcome and direct visitors while maintaining a professional and orderly office atmosphere; ensure clients are provided with the highest level of hospitality; utilize a computer-based, multi-line telephone system to answer and direct calls for various businesses; perform a variety of general office functions including filing, clerical tasks, mail and courier handling; meeting reservations and catering organization while working together with other team members.
Minimum Qualifications: High School Diploma and at least 1 year related experience, excellent and professional communication skills in person and on the phone, ability to multitask, and have a can-do attitude.
We are seeking an energetic customer service oriented leasing agent to join our team. The leasing agent is responsible for providing tours, conducting open houses, drafting leases, collecting rents, handle tenant requests, respond to phone/internet leads and following up on prospects.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Excellent communication skills
- Professional, outgoing and engaging personality
- Proactive and superior customer service skills
- Motivated to sell
- Detail oriented and good with math
- Previous leasing and customer service a plus
Weekends hours are required and ability to be flexible with hours. Compensation based on experience.
Come join a growing organization and see what all the excitement is about!
We are searching for an experienced Apartment Maintenance Technician that is:
- Results and customer service driven
- Possess exceptional organization, strong oral and written communication
- Superior customer service skills
- Able to work with others; is dependable and accountable
- Experienced in apartment turns/make ready and work orders
- Endowed with core values: honesty, integrity, tenacity, enthusiasm, creativity, professionalism and drive
- Meticulously maintains curb appeal, keeping grounds & common areas free of trash/debris
- Prepare available apartments for move-in; Make all repairs/replacements necessary for apartment to be occupied
- Troubleshoot/repair mechanical, carpentry, plumbing and electrical problems
- Snow removal
- Respond quickly and courteously to resident requests for maintenance service, troubleshooting the source difficulty and taking appropriate ction to repair and/or restoring service within the quality and time standards established for the community
- Valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle
- Full time work with on-call rotation
- Nights and weekends required
Pay rate range is per hour depending on skill level
Please submit your resume in either Word or .pdf format.
Candidates meeting or exceeding requirements will be contacted by phone.
Background checks (including DMV) will be performed on all qualified applicants.